Cast Iron Braiser with Glass Lid
Staub's innovative enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability. Ideal for braising and slow-cooking, this versatile, attractive pan transitions seamlessly from the oven to the table. The glass lid fits snugly to retain heat and moisture while allowing you to monitor food.
- Heavyweight enameled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Specially formulated black matte interior enamel contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a rougher surface that results in better browning.
- Multicoat enameling creates a glossy, vibrantly colored majolique finish that resembles fine ceramics.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like standard cast-iron pieces.
- Glass lid provides tight seal that locks in moisture, ensuring tender, juicy results.
- Lids have nickel knobs, except for matte black and white pan lids, which have brass knobs.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in France.