FinchBerry Soaps are all vegan-friendly, gluten-free and preservative-free. They make a great addition to boutiques, spas, gift shops, etc.
Ingredients: Purified water, saponified oils of organic olive, organic coconut, palm, shea butter, select essential and/or fragrance oils, mica, oxides, cosmetic glitter.
- Cranberry Chutney - The fresh bouquet of this soap is made from a crisp blend of cranberry and apple woven into hints of blackberry. And while Cranberry Chutney might appear as a designer birthday cake, layered in pinks and topped with sparkling whipped frosting, the aromas that ascend from its silky-soft lather also speak to the warm sensations of a simple home and hearth. That’s precisely what makes Cranberry Chutney a delicate, comforting soap for those who would have it both ways.
- Rosey Posey - exceeds the expectations of a soap designed to mimic the soft caress and dreamlike aroma of freshly-cut roses: With glittered red and pink curls, Rosey Posey doesn’t just carry the scent of a rose, but also looks and feels like the flower. In turn, this soap’s lather is romantic, lush, evocative, and calming, making Rosey Posey an addictive everyday experience worthy of the deepest breaths (and sighs).
- Sweet Dreams - Ever-calming lavender and vanilla aromas make for this fantastic never-fail soap. Crowned in gold and marbled in smooth purple and white, Sweet Dreams manages to suds, soap up, and soothe even the most agitated of bodies and minds; cool lavender and warm vanilla lead to a luxurious lather that relaxes both skin and soul. Allow the indulgent experience of Sweet Dreams to bring you back to a place of true comfort in the midst of a stressful day, or gently carry you off to bed — and the sweetest of dreams — at night.
- Sweetly Southern - Let this soap roll you back to the low mists of early summer and the scent of 100% wild honeysuckle. While lathering with Sweetly Southern, you’ll notice an array of textures, from the soap’s satin-soft marbling of petal-pinks and greens, to its freckling of tiny sugar pearls on a faint frosting of cool-blue glitter. Each nicety extends otherwise-fleeting moments of calm, and secures a truly romantic, sultry fragrance to kissably-soft skin.
- Tart Me Up - If you need a little cheer in your life, consider the raspberry-lemon concoction that is Tart Me Up. A bar splashed with geometric pinks, reds, and tangerines, Tart Me Up provides a surprising balance of calming floral and energizing fruit aromas. The result is a brightly scented, rich lather that leaves skin feeling silky-soft, sweet, and seductive.
Honey Renegade - Bring your nose to the decorative honeycomb moulding that tops this soap and you’ll be met with (you guessed it) the low, sweet scent of honey. Add a dark whisper of bitter almond and Renegade Honey readily envelopes the airways, offering, in turn, a sigh of rejuvenation and warm contentment. With a cream-colored, amber-flecked body and a rich foaming lather, this nourishing soap can’t help but endear itself to the senses.